We referred measures to retain revenue to provide funding for public schools, higher education, roads, bridges, and transit.
- Voter Approval To Retain Revenue For Ed & Transp: HB19-1257
- A voter referred ballot referendum to keep and spend all of the revenue in excess of the constitutional limitation on state fiscal year spending beginning with the 2019-20 fiscal year in order to provide funding for public schools, higher education, roads, bridges, and transit.
- Referendum on November 5, 2019
- Allocate Voter-approved Revenue For Education & Transportation: HB19-1258
- On condition of the voter ballot, referendum passing allocates money to public schools, higher education, roads, bridges, and transit.
- Contingent on HB19-1257 ballot referendum by voters held on November 5, 2019
- Investment In Transportation: SB19-261, Sb19-262, SB19-263
- We worked on creative and collaborative solutions to our transportation problems by passing three bills to help responsibly invest in the transportation needs of the state. These bills are a part of the bipartisan $300 million agreement for transportation funding.